Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Seize the Day!

Today is the day! We started GAPS this morning. Pregnancy test was negative, like I expected. And I'm actually okay with that. I made some soup last night for today. I just warmed some up and am waiting for it to cool so I can nom on it. It smells sooo good! I will do a post on GAPS foods when I make them. Soup post coming later today!

I found this website: www.mygutsy.com and she posted a like to this book What Can I Eat Now? 30 Days of Recipes and Tips and Tricks for the GAPS Intro Diet. It is $20 for the PDF, but oh-so-worth-it! I purchased and downloaded it yesterday and I am so glad I did! It has so many great recipes, that I'd try even if I wasn't on GAPS! It incredible.

So. There you are. Just a quick post.


I can't decide if I want to post my weight or just how much I've lost each week... I will have to think about that and get back to you.

Off to eat me some soup for breakfast! ...
weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment