Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Pregnant After IUI: Week 35

Another week gone... oh my.

Baby is probably around 6 lbs (!) and like 18 inches long. That's crazy. Mostly Baby is working on gaining weight, growing in length, and maturing for birth; not a lot of new development is going on. Birth is getting so close!

I still haven't packed my hospital bags... there are some things I need to get and I feel like there's no point in having a half-packed bag... so I just haven't done anything. I SHOULD go out and get the stuff I need, but that requires money and energy, so...

I. am. exhausted. all. the. time. Seriously. I sleep all night and want to nap all day. I'm slightly worried for next week, when I start a new job at Festival and have to do an 8-hour shift 3 or 4 times a week... we'll see how that goes. Maybe it'll induce labor? HA! I can hope!

Other symptoms are still very manageable. I have had some mild indigestion this week, and my sciatic back pain is really starting to drive me crazy. I am, apparently, getting more irritable, too. Unless it's just today... today just might be a more irritable day. Sometimes that happens.

I think a gang of skateboarders just went past our house... there were like 5-10 guys riding down the street and sidewalk. Intriguing.

I'm anxious to get the last of the baby gear and organize it. We have to put the car seat in the car and get that inspected and place an order on target.com to get the remaining things off of our baby registry. Mattress, sheets, some breastfeeding supplies, etc. I feel like we're really down to the wire here on things we need to get before Baby comes... which, really, could be any time now. I mean, it's still a little early, but I am THISCLOSE to full term.

Is it really almost 9? Beautiful, I can go to sleep soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment