Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Pregnant After IUI: Week 17

Baby is over 5 inches long now, and weighs about 6 ounces. Cartilage is becoming bone, and baby is getting fat--but it still pretty lanky. Last night I was awake for a bit, and I felt baby rolling around in there--I love feeling the movements! I can't wait until they're more regular and strong enough for Jon to feel them.

This week I've had quite a bit of joint/muscle pain in my hips, knees, and shoulders; especially when I'm sleeping/not moving for a long time. Even putting a pillow between my knees doesn't do much. My back has been hurting; stiff and/or sore, especially when I do a lot during the day. Eyes have been dry and tired. Oh, I've also had lots of bogeys in ma nosey. I usually wake up at least once every night, just to blow my nose because it gets so clogged. This has been going on for a while, I just forgot to mention it. Still exhausted... but my nails are growing like weeds. I get winded/out of breath really easily, and it's hard to eat a lot at one time... all my organs are getting smooshed around in there.

Here's my belly at 16 weeks, 4 days. Wanted to get another picture today, but didn't get around to it. Maybe Jon will help me with it before Florida... we'll see.
March 20th is our anatomy scan ultrasound! I can't wait. We aren't going to find out the gender, but they will measure the baby and make sure everything looks good... and we'll get to see baby for a good chunk of time! So I'm super excited about that. My mama and Jon will be with me for that.

I think that's pretty much it. This is a short update, because I'm busy getting ready for our FLORIDA VACATION. We leave Friday and will be gone for just over a week. My whole family is going, sans Jon (boo hoo). It will be grand. So, next Wednesday I am going to TRY to get a weekly update up, but if it's a day late, or not there at all, it's because I'm in FLORIDA and am busy. But I'll be back for sure the following week.

No comments:

Post a Comment