Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pregnant After IUI: Week 18

Baby is moving around like crazy, and getting so big! Over 5 1/2 inches long and 6.7 ounces! I feel kicks all the time, lately... well, several times a day. Which is so much fun, and one of the things I was most looking forward to with being pregnant. =] Besides getting bigger and kicking, baby is also hiccuping, yawning, sucking, and swallowing; rolling, twisting, and punching. So much fun!

Pregnancy symptoms... If you'll recall, I'm in Florida right now, and my hands and feet are more swollen here than they were at home (I don't think they were swollen at all at home). I'm sure it's just from the heat, and nothing to worry about. Might not even be pregnancy-related at all.

Movement... lots of movement from the babe.

My hips, back, and other joints have been stiff, sore, and all around uncomfortable.

Lots of peeing.

I can eat chicken again! Well, our home-grown chickens... store-bought chicken still smells/tastes icky.

I have been taking diatomaceous earth daily, and HALLELUJAH AMEN my constipation is gone! I poo 3-4 times a day now! It's incredible. You have no idea how awesome it's been.

As for baby buys this week: I got some cloth diapers! I'm so excited about them. I got 8 BumGenius diapers, used, for $50... can't beat that! I'll talk more about them soon, but I'm not going to go into it a ton right now, since I'm on vacation.

I can't think of anything else, and I don't want to spend a ton of time on this, since I'm not home. So I'll update if I think of anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment