Saturday, August 18, 2012

I'm a blogger!

Wow! Hi! My first blog ever!

Well, you should all know a few things about me. I'm Taylor. Tatre is a nickname my cousin gave me several years ago. I'm married to the best man ever. In the immortal words of Dory the fish: "I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy." Just kidding. Sort of. His name is Jon, Jonny, Jonald, Jonathan... take your pick. My parents are still married after like... a millennium (just kidding... 28 years in October! Give these folks a medal!) Julie is the oldest, married to Damon. They're expecting their first baby, a boy they're naming Liam, in October. Katie is between Julie and me. She's not married. 

I am 22. I love being the "typical housewife" minus the cleaning. I mean really, who actually enjoys scrubbing the toilet and mopping the floors? But I do enjoy cooking, baking, taking care of my husband, sewing, etc. And reading. And TV. But I'm not sure how reading and watching TV help me be a better wifey.  I just wish he enjoyed washing the dishes as much as I enjoy cooking... then we truly would be the perfect couple. As it is, we're pretty close.

So, this blog is going to be about random things in my life: namely, baking, cooking, sewing, our journey in trying to get pregnant, and, once we finally are, it will morph into a pregnancy blog of sorts. It may [read: will] also contain other random stuff I want to share with those who are crazy enough to read this. Read, comment, follow, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Tay, I can't wait to read this. Already laughing just the first few posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why did you post that as a Schippers? and I hope you enjoy. =]

      Delete